Wednesday, April 9, 2014

PINCHme - I'm dreaming!

I've discovered a new site that I can't decide if I love or am just obsessed with. It's called PINCHme.

How it works:

1. Create an account and sign up for samples when they are "released" (usually about every 2 weeks).  I've found you have to order your sample within about an hour of release, or the samples will be GONE.

2. Wait patiently for your sample to arrive, and try it out as soon as your bright teal box arrives. (Or whenever...)

3. Visit the website again and take a short questionnaire about your free sample. PINCHme will keep track of the samples it's sent you AND let you know when you have a review available. This is how you earn points.

4. "Get Rewarded."  I haven't gotten to this stage yet, but to my understanding, once you reach a certain amount of points (3000), they start putting your name in monthly drawings to win gift cards!

Some of their past products have included brand name samples of shampoo, laundry detergent, protein bars, lotions, coffees, teas, chocolate bars, perfumes, and more!

I've now signed up for their past 2 samples. The first was the new Gevalia 2-Step Specialty Coffees. PINCHme let you pick if you wanted the mocha flavor or the caramel macchiato. I got the latter, and it was delicious. The second sample I've ordered is Sinful Colors Nail Polish. I'm not big into nail polish, but hey. Free is free right?

Happy Pinching!

No comments:

Post a Comment