Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Kitty Update: Month 3 with Pippin

I would say our little fur baby has now fully adjusted to life in our home.  He's on a good schedule (minus the part where he wakes us up at 6 am on weekends for his breakfast), and has finally stopped attacking me every 5 minutes. He also has gotten a lot more snuggle-y. With me, anyway. He's always been a big fan of B and his fuzzy robe.

So far, Pippin hasn't managed to destroy any of our furniture or any of his toys (though some of his mice are missing noses). I haven't had to buy any more food since my last update on Pippin, and I believe I've only bought one container of litter. So month 3 = $6 total for keeping kitty.

We've also discovered yet another [cheap] toy Pippin seems to love: paper towel rolls.  They're about his length and thin enough for him to wrap his paws around.  He likes to attack and kick the living cardboard out of them!

Also, this picture:


Pippin sat like this in our bookshelf for a good long time. I laughed very hard.



No comments:

Post a Comment